Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Being Busy Means Being Busy.

Hello there, it's been awhile hasn't it? True to form, life intercedes and makes timely updates less timely.

Well, this post will hopefully make up for that. Lots and lots and lots and lots of renders. The only bummer is that I didn't keep track of the art used. You should be able to find most of it at CGHub by searching via the artist's name.

You may have seen some of these at LegitMTG recently as I was mentioned in a @RevisedAngel article. If not, you can find it @ http://legitmtg.com/culture/vintage-restored-homeless-angel/

Lots of different flavors of Vintage cards for this post. SuperArt, Futureshifted, everything represented here.

Browse to your hearts content!

 
 
 

More P9 Super Arts (and Time Vault) to complete this set : http://zeerbe.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-baga-five.html


 


And a plethora of Futureshifted Vintage/Cube goodness. Up first, the retro-shifted Power 9.


 

 

Then a few randoms.

 

And finally, the ABU duals. I gotta admit, these look breathtaking in foil


 
 



You can follow me on Twitter @TheProxyGuy

Z's Pro Tip
Transparent text boxes are for Eldrazi, Planeswalkers, and modern promos only. Let's all agree to leave it that way.

2 comments:

  1. Man I would love a set of the foil futureshifted ABU duals for my cube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such talent. I've been trying to duplicate my own and their no where near this quality.

    ReplyDelete